Sunday, January 6th, 1-4pm
"Living Into Your Greatness"
Workshop with Reverend Patricia Gulino Lansky
- Discover the secret keys to living a more abundant life in all areas—
health, relationships, vocation, time& money freedom.
- There is a yet untapped potential within you—LIFE is always seeking to expand into greater expression through you.
- My dream is helping heart-centered difference makers find their passion and live on purpose.
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.”
– Henry David Thoreau
You will learn:
- Two essential keys for re-aligning and amplifying your life purpose.
- The language of success that will allow you to create the results you desire in any area of your life.
- The number one factor that causes people to lose steam when going after a dream, and how to stay motivated and override it.
And much more!
Workshop Fee: $20
About Patricia Gulino Lansky
Patricia Gulino Lansky is an engaging teacher, workshop leader, and inspirational speaker. She is a licensed clinical social worker and an ordained Unity minister.
For the past thirty years, Patricia’s professional role as both a therapist in private practice, and a minister, have given her the privilege of empowering others to live into their greatness, as well as assisting people through life transitions including the death and dying process.
Patricia is currently the co-minister of Unity of Charlottesville where she continues to serve the spiritual needs of those dealing with the deep questions of life. She holds a master’s degree in social work, master’s degree in theater, and a master’s of fine arts in acting.