At Unity of Bon Air, everything we do is founded on prayer. Each meeting and discussion by staff and small groups begins with prayer, and our church leaders use their prayer and meditation times to hold the vision of our ministry. Unity, as a movement, began very simply with small prayer groups in people’s homes. The results were so amazing that more people wanted to share the amazing power of prayer with their friends and families.
Prayer is the primary means through which we experience and manifest the power and presence of God in our lives. Unity of Bon Air offers several forms of Prayer Ministry. We invite you to use these prayer resources and experience the wondrous Love and Power of God as it flows to us, and through us, in prayer.
The Prayer Team at Unity of Bon Air is committed to holding our congregation in prayer daily! During their private prayer time every day, the members of our Prayer Team hold in prayer for 30 days each and every prayer request. We have a prayer box and prayer request forms in the sanctuary for you to leave your prayer requests. These requests are held in confidence.
Prayer Chaplain Ministry
Unity Prayer Chaplains are available to pray with you after Sunday services. They also make monthly telephone calls to each member to pray and celebrate life milestones.
A Unity Prayer Chaplain is:
- Someone who can create and hold a sacred space with you.
- Someone who lovingly listens to you without judgment and holds what is heard in strict confidence.
- Someone who prays with you.
- Someone who is here to support you on your spiritual journey.
Prayer Chaplain Support
There are several ways to obtain prayer chaplain support.
- Look for a Prayer Chaplain after both Sunday services. They are the ones with the purple neck sashes, and they are available to pray with you.
- You can complete and submit your prayer request here.
- Or, you may call in your request 804-320-5584, ext. 6. Our Prayer Team will hold you in prayer for 30 days. If you would like a Prayer Chaplain to call you, please clearly state your name, your telephone number, and the best time for a Prayer Chaplain to call you.
Around the Clock Prayer
Silent Unity is a worldwide prayer ministry that has been in continuous prayer for over 100 years, with people of all faiths. When you request Prayer support, Silent Unity will pray with you for 30 days, in strictest confidentiality, reverence and respect.