2018-19 Unity Prayer Chaplains
- Bottom row from left: Susan Green, Amy Corsetti, Anne Darling, Diana Clark, Rev. Joyce Fisher Pierce (retired)
- 2nd row: Rev. Valorie Kay Gunsch, Brenan Graham, Sandy Farmer
- 3rd row: Stephanie Metzger, Marie Giammarco, Sharri MacKenzi, Maire Taylor
- Top row: Cheryl Fare, Kelley Lane, Patricia Alli, Wima Langeveld, Margaret Porter-Daniel, Chuck Clark, Dottie Klammer, Carrie Simmons, Emily Pels, Melody Neal
- Not pictured: MaryDawn Wright
Prayer Chaplain Ministry
Unity Prayer Chaplains are available to pray with you after Sunday services. They also make monthly telephone calls to each member to pray and celebrate life milestones.
A Unity Prayer Chaplain is:
- Someone who can create and hold a sacred space with you.
- Someone who lovingly listens to you without judgment and holds what is heard in strict confidence.
- Someone who prays with you.
- Someone who is here to support you on your spiritual journey.
Prayer Chaplain Support
There are several ways to obtain prayer chaplain support.
- Look for a Prayer Chaplain after both Sunday services. They are the ones with the purple neck sashes, and they are available to pray with you.
- You can complete and submit your prayer request here.
- Or, you may call in your request 804-320-5584, ext. 6. Our Prayer Team will hold you in prayer for 30 days. If you would like a Prayer Chaplain to call you, please clearly state your name, your telephone number, and the best time for a Prayer Chaplain to call you.