Thursdays, February 27 – March 19, 7-9pm
Healing & Wholeness
a class with Cheryl Fare, Licensed Unity Teacher
UPDATE: The March 19 session of Healing & Wholeness class will take place on Zoom.
The genesis of the Unity movement began with a spiritual healing. That first healing was followed by others, and eventually Silent Unity and Unity centers emerged. The healing practices and Principles developed and applied by Myrtle and Charles Fillmore are the basis of Unity’s Healing & Wholeness course. Students will work with the Fillmore’s teachings, as well as with other historical and contemporary master teachers. The principles will be presented to support students in developing a practical understanding of Unity theology as Heart-Centered Metaphysics.
A sign-up sheet is posted on the bulletin board at Unity of Bon Air, or
Email Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know you will attend.
Required Books (available in the lobby bookstore):
- How to Let God Help You by Myrtle Fillmore
- Healing Letters by Myrtle Fillmore
- Christian Healing by Charles Fillmore
Reading Assignment for February 27th class:
- Chapter 2–Being’s Perfect Idea & Chapter 3–Manifestation in Christian Healing by Charles Fillmore
- Chapter 9–No Incurable Disease, Chapter 15–The Way to Health, Chapter 12-Threefold Healing & Chapter 2-Jesus Christ in Healing Letters by Myrtle Fillmore
- Chapter 14–Spiritual Understanding & Chapter 24–Be Made Whole in How to Let God Help You by Myrtle Fillmore
This course is a continuation of the Unleash Your Healing Potential workshop presented by Cheryl Fare on February 2nd, 2020. For those who attended the workshop, the Healing & Wholeness course is being offered for (optional) Spiritual Education & Enrichment (S.E.E.) credit through Unity Worldwide Spiritual Institute (UWSI). The workshop constitutes 3 hours of the 10 hours required to take the course for credit. Students taking the course for credit will register through the UWSI website, and instructions will be provided toward the conclusion of the on-site course.
Healing & Wholeness is being offered on a Generous Love Offering basis. The cost to take this course online through UWSI is $120, so please refer to that rate as a guide for your love offering.
New-Rock Fellowship Hall/Facilitated by Cheryl Fare/Generous Love Offering