Are you are interested in becoming a member of Unity of Bon Air?
A member of Unity of Bon Air is one who lives our vision to express unconditionally love and acceptance. As we accept membership in Unity, we strive to practice the 5 Unity Principles:
The Five Principles
- God is all there is and present everywhere. This is the force of love and wisdom that underlies all of existence.
- Human beings are divine at their core and therefore inherently good.
- Thoughts have creative power to determine events and attract experiences.
- Prayer and meditation keep us aligned with the one great power in the universe.
- It is not enough to understand spiritual teachings. We must live the Truth we know.
As we accept membership, we participate through attendance, prayer and involvement. We actively support the ministry by tithing our time, talent and treasure according to our own consciousness.
The process for becoming a member of Unity of Bon Air involves completing the form below, attending at least 2 sessions of the "What is Unity?" series of classes presented 2-3 times each year, and being present on a Sunday morning service to be welcomed into our community as a member. Once you submit the form below, someone will be in touch. If you do not hear from us for some reason, please call our office at 804-320-5584.